- Young researchers (Master students, PhD students, postdocs), but experienced researchers are also welcome!
- Intended for participants with no or limited prior experience in computational biology/bioinformatics.
- The School will welcome 20 – 30 participants.
Participants must submit a motivational statement describing their current research interests and how they think they would benefit from this School.
- Participants should have a good understanding of molecular biology concepts.
- Participants should be proficient in English.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops.
- No prior computational experience is required.